Nebraska EPSCoR Requests for Proposal (RFPs) that are currently active:
- OUTREACH: Seeking Education/Outreach/Diversity Proposals -- Submittals Accepted Year-Round
Nebraska EPSCoR seeks fun ideas that will allow Nebraska students and families to experience science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM). We especially encourage proposals that reach under-served areas of the state and/or that will make science available to people underrepresented in STEM fields. Any STEM related topic is welcome. Professionals from outside core STEM fields such as business, sociology, art, history, and education are encouraged to submit proposals as well. The only requirement is the proposed event or activity should include strong STEM components. Proposals are accepted anytime throughout the year and are limited to $2,000 per award.
For more information, email Dr. Jodi Sangster or call the Nebraska EPSCoR office at 402-472-8946.
Nebraska EPSCoR Requests for Proposal (RFPs) open at other times of the year:
- RESEARCH: Nebraska Small College/University Undergraduate Research Experiences -
Nebraska EPSCoR seeks to fund opportunities for research experiences at Nebraska's small public and private colleges and universities (institutions with less than $8 million/year in research expenditures). Amount of one-year award: $5,000 maximum; typically, proposal due date is February 1 and start date is April 1.
- RESEARCH: Submissions of Nebraska Projects for NSF EPSCoR RII Track-1 Collaboration
- December 1, 2023 – call for Track-1 pre-proposals
- May 1, 2024 – Track-1 pre-proposal applications due
- August – September 2024 – EPSCoR State Committee selects single Nebraska Track-1 project to advance
- July 2025 – Selected Nebraska Track-1 grant proposal submitted to NSF
For more information about the next Track-1 cycle, email Nebraska EPSCoR or call 402-472-8946.
Save this page link, visit our News/Events page, or follow us on Twitter @NebraskaEPSCoR for announcements of future RFP opportunities.